With its supplier program, EDC Debrecen would like to ensure that small and medium-sized enterprises in Debrecen are able to participate in the development and production of higher value-added products. Further efforts are being made to make connections between the Hungarian small and medium-sized enterprises, mainly from Debrecen, preferably from Hungary, and between the large companies who already operate or plan to settle down in the city.
EDC Debrecen must play an important role in preparing SMEs for the expected economic expansion.
SMEs must also have a supplier history and an appropriate market and economic position to participate in the supplier program.Steps
Results so far:
- Roundtable discussion: compilation of the supplier needs of 9 largest regional companies, mainly in the field of mechanical engineering.
- 334 company visits in 2019
- Reverse Fair, November 14, 2018: Nearly 200 participants, 400 B2B meetings.
Industrial Days Supplier workshop and B2B, November 7-8, 2019: Nearly 100 participants, 80 B2B meetings.
The companies that have been introduced so far:
Plans to be implemented:
- Coordination of established business relationships, mediation of business opportunities, information flow.
- Organizing roundtable meetings by economic sectors.